The Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum does not charge for entry into the Museum, we rely on your generosity through donations to improve our building and exhibits. Similarly, all rides on the vintage buses operating our RYDABUS Bus Services and Brading Coach Tours, comply with historic vehicle operation guidelines and are not charged for, with buses being loaded on a first come, first served basis.
- Please be aware: to comply with operational guidelines, our vintage buses cannot carry standing passengers.
To enable our visitors to make the most of their day and to assist with continual improvements to the museum, we recommend that you purchase a special event Programme which includes full details of all routes, timetables, vehicle workings and information about all operational and static display buses and coaches.
- Please be aware: all proceeds from the sale of event Programmes will go to the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum Charitable Trust.
Travel on the Coach Tour to Brading is as indicated above, however there is a charge of £2.00 per person for admission to Brading Signal Box and the Station Masters Office.
- Please be aware: Due to limited numbers being able to be accommodated at Brading Station, tickets will be available from within the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum must be obtained to travel on this tour.
- Please be aware: Proceeds from Brading Signal Box admission charges will go direct to the Brading Station Heritage Exhibition and Visitor Centre. to help maintain and improve their attractions within the station complex.
The Ryde Tour will be operated, with thanks to our friends at Southern Vectis, by CDL899 which is fully licensed to carry paying passengers. Fares for these tours are:
- For a single passenger:
£2.50 per person per single tour
- For a family group (maximum 2 adults plus unlimited children):
£5 per group per single tour. Tickets must be purchased on the day from the conductor on the bus.
- Please be aware: All proceeds from the sale of tickets for the Ryde Tour will go direct to the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum Charitable Trust.
Further information about the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum is contained in their ‘Guide Book’ which can be purchased within the Museum.