A short walk from the Bus Station, along Ryde Esplanade past the footbridge over the Island Line railway line, leads to our special event bus stop at Ryde Esplanade (Rose Garden) from where our regular free vintage bus services provide a direct link to the Isle of Wight Bus & Coach Museum.
PLEASE NOTE that RYDABUS 2018 bus routes do NOT operate into Ryde Bus Station but are using a special, event-only, stop at Ryde Esplanade (Rose Garden). This arrangement has been voluntarily chosen by the event organisers to avoid possible conflict with regular scheduled Southern Vectis services.
Our vintage bus services will allow boarding or alighting only at timetabled points along the routes. These are:
- The Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum
- Binstead (Newnham Road near Verwood Drive junction)
- Binstead Pell Estate (Nelson Crescent )
- Havenstreet Steam Railway
- Ryde Esplanade (Rose Garden)
- Seaview (Ryde Road, church side)
- Westridge Leisure Centre